In stark contrast to its windward counterpart, the Eastern Sierra rises up sharply from the arid, boulder strewn valleys below. Remote and full of extremes, the stately high desert landscape reflects a side of California lesser known.
To climbers and cowboys, Basin Mountain stands as a beacon above the Buttermilks and nearby Bishop, inviting and foreboding in the same hour’s span.
Shot on location in Sierra Nevada, California by Jason Liles. Limited edition prints available exclusively at New American.
Location: Sierra Nevada, California
Photographer: Jason Liles
- Ultra-high resolution single-capture photographic print
- Acrylic facemount with 3D impact
- French cleat hanging system
- Rigid metal backing
- Floating frameless silhouette (standard)
- Framing services available, contact us to discuss a custom framed piece
- Certificate of Authenticity provided with each print
- Numbered edition of 100
- Engineered to last 100+ yrs
- Made in the USA
- 1% for the Planet
- Click here to learn more
Dust gently with a microfiber cloth, and use a product formulated for acrylic (such as Brillianize) when deeper cleaning is needed.
Never use paper towels, ammonia, or alcohol based cleaners (like Windex) on your print. Take care not to scratch the surface when cleaning or handling.
Shipping & Deliveries
Your limited edition print is made to order and ships within 4 weeks of your order date.
Please allow an additional 1-2 weeks if you choose custom framing.