Reminiscent of papercut mountains from a children’s storybook, this sundrenched Brazilian landscape is nostalgic and otherworldly in the same stroke.
Captured from a ridgeline above Rio de Janeiro, the interplay between light and fog forces the perspective and calls to mind smoky mountain motifs from Appalachia to Japan.
Shot on location in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil by Jason Liles. Limited edition prints available exclusively at New American.
Location: Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
Photographer: Jason Liles
- Ultra-high resolution single-capture photographic print
- Acrylic facemount with 3D impact
- French cleat hanging system
- Rigid metal backing
- Floating frameless silhouette (standard)
- Framing services available, contact us to discuss a custom framed piece
- Certificate of Authenticity provided with each print
- Numbered edition of 10
- Engineered to last 100+ yrs
- Made in the USA
- 1% for the Planet
- Click here to learn more
Dust gently with a microfiber cloth, and use a product formulated for acrylic (such as Brillianize) when deeper cleaning is needed.
Never use paper towels, ammonia, or alcohol based cleaners (like Windex) on your print. Take care not to scratch the surface when cleaning or handling.
Shipping & Deliveries
Your limited edition print is made to order and ships within 4 weeks of your order date.
Please allow an additional 1-2 weeks if you choose custom framing.