Transport yourself to a misty forest enveloped in the fog of Redwood National Park. A mysterious ritual native to the North Coast, this study of fog and forest is California photography at its best.
Meditative and at times haunting, fog weaves through the pines and sempervirens of this nearly monochromatic scene. Removed from California’s urban centers by mountains, miles, and time, this stretch of the Golden State is a world away.
Shot on location in Redwood National & State Park, California by Jason Liles. Limited edition prints available exclusively at New American.
Location: Redwood National & State Park, California
Photographer: Jason Liles
- Ultra-high resolution single-capture photographic print
- Acrylic facemount with 3D impact
- French cleat hanging system
- Rigid metal backing
- Floating frameless silhouette (standard)
- Framing services available, contact us to discuss a custom framed piece
- Certificate of Authenticity provided with each print
- Numbered edition of 10
- Engineered to last 100+ yrs
- Made in the USA
- 1% for the Planet
- Click here to learn more
Dust gently with a microfiber cloth, and use a product formulated for acrylic (such as Brillianize) when deeper cleaning is needed.
Never use paper towels, ammonia, or alcohol based cleaners (like Windex) on your print. Take care not to scratch the surface when cleaning or handling.
Shipping & Deliveries
Your limited edition print is made to order and ships within 4 weeks of your order date.
Please allow an additional 1-2 weeks if you choose custom framing.