The Dark Side of the Matterhorn
Showcased in deeply detailed black and white, the sun dips behind the Matterhorn to reveal the craggy complexity of the famous Swiss peak.
Straddling the Swiss-Italian border, the Matterhorn has fascinated generations of hardy alpine wanderers and summit seeking mountaineers. More than 150 years after its first ascent, the stately peak still continues its siren call.
Location: Zermatt, Switzerland
- Ultra-high resolution single-capture photographic print
- Acrylic facemount with 3D impact
- French cleat hanging system
- Rigid metal backing
- Floating frameless silhouette (standard)
- Framing services available, contact us to discuss a custom framed piece
- Certificate of Authenticity provided with each print
- Numbered edition of 100
- Engineered to last 100+ yrs
- Made in the USA
- 1% for the Planet
- Click here to learn more
Dust gently with a microfiber cloth, and use a product formulated for acrylic (such as Brillianize) when deeper cleaning is needed.
Never use paper towels, ammonia, or alcohol based cleaners (like Windex) on your print. Take care not to scratch the surface when cleaning or handling.
Shipping & Deliveries
Your limited edition print is made to order and ships within 4 weeks of your order date.
Please allow an additional 1-2 weeks if you choose custom framing.