Standing as a sentinel over one of the West’s most venerated landscapes, the precipitous red rock formation embodies the extremes of the desert and the wild spirit of the Navajo Nation.
Lost in time and the Utah-Arizona borderlands, Monument Valley photography is at once contemporary and primeval. Discover the famous Southwest spire, West Mitten Butte, in infinitesimal detail with an iridium infused high resolution print.
Shot on location in Monument Valley, Arizona by Jason Liles. Limited edition prints available exclusively at New American.
Location: Monument Valley, Arizona
Photographer: Jason Liles
- Ultra-high resolution single-capture photographic print
- Acrylic facemount with 3D impact
- French cleat hanging system
- Rigid metal backing
- Floating frameless silhouette (standard)
- Framing services available, contact us to discuss a custom framed piece
- Certificate of Authenticity provided with each print
- Numbered edition of 100
- Engineered to last 100+ yrs
- Made in the USA
- 1% for the Planet
- Click here to learn more
Dust gently with a microfiber cloth, and use a product formulated for acrylic (such as Brillianize) when deeper cleaning is needed.
Never use paper towels, ammonia, or alcohol based cleaners (like Windex) on your print. Take care not to scratch the surface when cleaning or handling.
Shipping & Deliveries
Your limited edition print is made to order and ships within 4 weeks of your order date.
Please allow an additional 1-2 weeks if you choose custom framing.