Lost in Time
Relive the golden age of Western cinema with this sweeping Monument Valley landscape, and wonder at the same archetypal buttes and big skies that inspired Ansel Adams, John Ford, and John Wayne.
Dusted with desert snow and encircled by a veil of ghostly fog, the remote valley makes a fitting backdrop for modern day adventure. In stunning large format, this crystal clear acrylic print brings the beloved location to life like never before.
Shot on location in Monument Valley, Arizona by Jason Liles. Limited edition prints available exclusively at New American.
Location: Monument Valley, Arizona
Photographer: Jason Liles
- Ultra-high resolution single-capture photographic print
- Acrylic facemount with 3D impact
- French cleat hanging system
- Rigid metal backing
- Floating frameless silhouette (standard)
- Framing services available, contact us to discuss a custom framed piece
- Certificate of Authenticity provided with each print
- Numbered edition of 100
- Engineered to last 100+ yrs
- Made in the USA
- 1% for the Planet
- Click here to learn more
Dust gently with a microfiber cloth, and use a product formulated for acrylic (such as Brillianize) when deeper cleaning is needed.
Never use paper towels, ammonia, or alcohol based cleaners (like Windex) on your print. Take care not to scratch the surface when cleaning or handling.
Shipping & Deliveries
Your limited edition print is made to order and ships within 4 weeks of your order date.
Please allow an additional 1-2 weeks if you choose custom framing.