The True Wanderer
Channel the legendary spirit of the Western frontier with an iconic Grand Teton National Park landscape. The bison, a timeless symbol of the American West, stands at the base of Mt. Moran - bold, stalwart, and full of the stories that shaped the nation.
Taken on the banks of the Snake River in winter, this ultra high resolution buffalo photograph conveys the rich history of the Old West while carving its own path as a contemporary classic.
Location: Jackson, Wyoming - Grand Teton National Park
- Ultra-high resolution single-capture photographic print
- Acrylic facemount with 3D impact
- French cleat hanging system
- Rigid metal backing
- Floating frameless silhouette (standard)
- Framing services available, contact us to discuss a custom framed piece
- Certificate of Authenticity provided with each print
- Numbered edition of 100
- Engineered to last 100+ yrs
- Made in the USA
- 1% for the Planet
- Click here to learn more
Dust gently with a microfiber cloth, and use a product formulated for acrylic (such as Brillianize) when deeper cleaning is needed.
Never use paper towels, ammonia, or alcohol based cleaners (like Windex) on your print. Take care not to scratch the surface when cleaning or handling.
Shipping & Deliveries
Your limited edition print is made to order and ships within 4 weeks of your order date.
Please allow an additional 1-2 weeks if you choose custom framing.